📌 Unlike traditional marketing emails where emails are sent to all potential readers, lifecycle emails target specific users at certain times.
In our platform, we will configure Lifecycle Emails so that they are automatically sent to all users who are registered, but who have not subscribed to any plan.
The idea of this tool is that emails are sent based on the day of the users registration. For example: If you want the contact to receive emails every two days, the configuration of the days should be as follows: 2 days after the first email, 4 days after the second and 6 days after the third.
Step by step :
1) Go to Control Panel -> Settings -> Marketing
2) Scroll down to everything where the Marketing Emails section is found and click Create.
3) Complete the requested information:
Days until the email is sent: Indicate the number of days you want to wait to send the email, starting with the moment a user registers for the first time and does not yet have a subscription.
In cases that already have purchased a plan, they will not receive any email.
Email subject: It is the subject that users will see when they receive the email.
Email body: Here you can write plain text or paste an HTML code that you have previously worked on to create a much more attractive email.
4) Click Save
- Repeat these steps for each automatic email you want to create to generate your follow-up email sequence.
- You can configure up to 3 different emails with different days, subject and body.
- Besides creating and editing the emails you can also disable and / or delete them. The difference between disabling and deleting is that in the first the mail is available to the user with all the data that has been loaded but is not active. If you delete it, you won't see it anymore.
💡 So now you know how to follow up on users who were interested in your library but have not decided to subscribe yet.
We hope we made this tutorial easy for you and if you have more questions write us at [email protected]