Collections allow you to organize a group of publications under the same category or segment that will then allow you to use them to create specific plans.
Step by step:
1) Control Panel -> Publications
2) Choose a publication you want to add a Collection and click Edit or Create to upload a new one.
3) Within the Metadata fields you will find the Collection field .
4) To create a new collection you just have to write it and hit enter .
If you want to choose a collection that has already been created previously, click on the box and the list of collections already created will appear.
5) Click Update or Publish (depending on whether you are Editing or Creating a Publication) and all the new collections that you have created will be ready to use in other publications.
💡If you want to create a plan with these collections you can follow our tutorial Create a plan.
We hope we made this tutorial easy for you and if you have more questions write us at [email protected]