One way to take advantage of it is for example by sharing a link to a video, the possibility of downloading some material, a code or password or any other information that you want additional to the publication.
We show you how to activate it step by step:
1) Control Panel -> Settings -> Advanced
2) Check the option of Allow private material.
3) Click Save.
Now to add private material to your publications you must do the following:
1) Control Panel -> Publications and find the publication to which you want to add private material (or upload a new publication).
2) Click on Edit and the screen to modify the information of the publication will open.
3) Just below the ISBN field you will find a field named Add private material
4) Click it and a text box will open where you can complete with text, HTML, links, etc.
5) Go to the bottom and click Update
We hope we made this tutorial easy for you and if you have more questions write us at [email protected]