The accepted format is MP3 .
- The maximum size of the file is 320 Mb.
In this article:
1. Upload Audiobooks
2. Manage tracks
3. Configure sample or sample (preview)
Upload Audiobooks in the store
1. Go to Control Panel > Content > My Inventory or Control Panel > Posts.
2. Click Upload.
If the file is divided into chapters or tracks, you must load the first one and then you can load the rest.
Browse for the file from your computer or drag it.
3. Fill in the information for the post and click Post .
Ready! Your file is uploaded and will be available once it has been processed.
If the file is divided by chapters, follow these steps to load the rest of the tracks:
4. After uploading the first chapter, position yourself on the post and click the dropdown menu
5. Choose the option Manage tracks.
6. Load the tracks by clicking Choose Files . Once you have selected them, click Add .
Edit each track by clicking on the icon. You can put a name and edit the duration of them. If you want to modify the order, you can drag them from the icon
Set sample or sample (preview)
If you want to offer a free preview of the content, follow these steps to configure the time of the preview:
7. Go to Control Panel > Settings > Advanced > Audiobook Sample Time
The default sample time is 3 minutes .
8. Indicate the time in minutes and seconds taking into account that the minimum value is 1 (one) minute, then click Save .
If you have problems uploading your file, it may be because it is broken or badly exported. You can fix it with Adobe audition or Repair mp3 .
You can upload audiobooks through bulk imports, we share here the article from our help center where we show you how to do it.
Remember to add the "Narrator" in the metadata of the publication, since many times the author is not the same as the one who narrates. If you still do not have this taxonomy enabled, here we share the help article where we show you how to do it.
We hope this tutorial has been easy for you. If you have questions, write to us at [email protected] .