1. Log in to your store and then from Control Panel > Content go to Marketplace.
2. Once there, you can search for content using the search engine or the filters. You can filter by a category, publisher, type, language, year or availability by country:
We recommend that you deactivate the geographic restriction filter by country so that you can access the entire available catalog.
3. Once you have found the desired content, bookmark it and add it to your inventory:
You can either make a multiple or individual selection
4. Then, from My Inventory you will be able to access the content you have chosen:
In each publication you will see the clarification message: "From Marketplace", which will allow you to differentiate the content of the Marketplace from the one you have uploaded.
In addition, you will be able to use the filter to find these contents:
5. If you wish to remove a publication from your inventory, you must click on it, then click on the drop-down button and select "Remove publication":
6. In the selected Marketplace publications you will be able to edit the following information: Collection, Category, and Keywords fields, which will allow you to include such publications in the carousels you have already created for your own content, or even create new carousels. In addition, you will be able to allow a preview of the content.
*Disabled fields cannot be edited.
- Publications selected from the MarketPlace can only be sold to end-users (B2C), it is not possible to include them in recurring plans or subscriptions.
- If you set a secondary currency, automatically the price of these publications will be displayed in your chosen currency at the exchange rate of the day.
We hope this tutorial has been easy for you and if you have any further questions please contact us at [email protected].