1. Go to Control Panel > Users.
2. Find the user whose access to the publication you want to revoke.
3. Click on the arrow icon and select the Assign publications option:
4. Activate the "See assigned only" filter to display the user's active publications.
5. Choose the publications you want to revoke access to and click on the Revoke button:
Done! The user will no longer have access to the publications you revoked. To revert the operation you will have to
assign it again or the user will have to purchase the publication.
We hope this tutorial has been easy for you. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].