1) Go to Control Panel -> Sales.
2) Then go to the bottom of the screen, you will see the details of your sales
3) You will be able to filter your sales by date, gateway, plans, status and many others.
4) Choose the sales you want to export and click on "Export Selected Sales records". Then click the play button next to it.
5) Scroll to the top of the screen to accept the download confirmation. Then click on "Run action".
We recommend using Google sheets to open the .xlsx file.
To sort the data in your report and if you want to use Excel you you must select a column and look for the option "Text in columns".
We hope we made this tutorial easy for you and if you have more questions write us at [email protected]