Downloads only work for publications in PDF format.
1. While connected to the Internet, choose the publication you wish to save for offline reading and click on the download button:
2. The download will start, and you will have to wait for the download to complete 100%:
3. Once the download is complete, you can view the publications from "My downloads".
4. The next time you open your browser and you don't have an Internet connection, you will be able to enjoy your publications without using the Internet.
- Here you will find common errors when trying to download or read offline.
-If you do not set a time, publications will remain available to your users for 7 days (by default) and as long as the session is active, in the browser and device on which the download was initiated. After that time or when logging out, the publication will have to be downloaded again.
💡You can set the download time of the publication by following this article.
⚠️ Some features may not be available without an internet connection.
We hope we made this tutorial easy for you and if you have more questions write us at [email protected]