1. Go to: Control Panel > Posts or Control Panel > Content > My Inventory
2. Find a post and click Edit:
3. The editing window will open where you can:
- UPDATE THE COVER: Click on "Select file" and choose from your computer the image that meets the following requirements:
Accepted formats: jpg, jpeg, png
Minimum size: "256x256px"
up to 20mb
You can also modify:
- DATE AND TIME OF PUBLICATION
- ALLOW OR NOT PREVIEW THE PUBLICATION
Keep in mind that in the publications added from the Marketplace you will not be able to modify the following fields: name, ISBN, description, genre, publication date, author, audience, country and publisher.
You will be able to edit only: keywords, collections, custom taxonomies, configure preview and add private material.
4. Once the fields have been modified, remember to click on SAVE .
If you want to update the file, here 's how to do it.
We hope this tutorial has been easy for you. If you have questions, write to us at [email protected] .